Canine Myofunctional Therapy (CMT)
Canine Myofunctional Therapy or CMT is the application of a range of massage techniques to the muscles , soft and connective tissues, to promote or restore biomechanical functioning and range of movement.
CMT can assist your dog in so many ways such as:
* Induces relaxation
* Improves circulation
* Assists in the elimination of waste around the joints
* Improves muscle tone and flexibility
* Assists in maintenance of good posture and body balance
* Increases range of movement
* Reduces Tension
* Assists the dog physically and psychologically
* Stress reduction
* Reduces pain and muscle tension (dogs with arthritis, hip dysplasia)
* Nerves and organs can operate better
CMT includes these benefits but not limited to.